omg. I was tagged by sierracuse.*
1. What do you think about love?
“Oh, you mean love. You mean the big lightning bolt to the heart where you can’t eat and you can’t work and you just run off and get married and make babies. The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one.”**
2. Who inspires you?
David Foster Wallace, my mom, Michelle Obama, Rachel Maddow, Serena Williams, Emily Dickinson
3. What is your opinion of llamas?
4. If you could have any name besides your own what would it be?
Naima, Maliyah, Imani
5. Cats or Dogs?
DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE! Right now I really want a cat. But I also love dogs! Cats are more interesting to me, because I feel like they’re smarter than humans. But dogs are more fun to hang out with. This question is stressful.
6. Tea or Coffee?
Tea (my former tumblr username was tunulikestea)
7. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Park Slope, Brooklyn
8. Would you prefer a night out and about or a night in reading?
A night in reading. Or watching Netflix.
9. Do you have a favorite family member?
Yes? No? I love every single member of my family. But I love my mom more than anyone in the entire world.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
11. What is beautiful to you in a person?
Self awareness, empathy, curiosity, sarcasm. Also, having the ability to imagine things complexly, because apparently all of my thoughts and opinions stem from John Green quotes.